Serving all 50 states
Toll free in the U.S.

Apostille on Teaching Certificate

Do you need to apostille your Teaching Certificate?

If you want to teach English in a foreign country, you will need to have your Teaching Certificate, University or College diploma, FBI background check, and your TEFL / TESOL certificate apostilled. 

To receive an apostille on your Teaching Certificate you should first contact the institution that issued your certificate and ask them for a certified document with an attached affidavit confirming its validity.  A signature of an official who has signed the Certificate must also be notarized.  Only the document issuing authority (Department of Education, Department of Licensing, etc.) is authorized to attest your teaching certificate. You cannot attest your certificate yourself. Only the state that issued a teaching certificate is authorized to apostille it, so if you received your certificate from the State of New Jersey, only the New Jersey Department of Education can have your teaching certificate signed and notarized.  Please send your signed and notarized teaching certificate to our office for apostille processing.

The apostille process can be quite complex and if you are not familiar with it, it’s best to trust professionals like Multichoice Apostille to take care of it. If you need a USA apostille on a birth certificate, marriage certificate, death certificate, or other documents, please choose our apostille services. Multichoice Apostille has almost 20 years of experience in processing authentication documents for use abroad. We will take care of all the complicated details for getting your documents certified while you can focus on other things. We apostille USA birth certificate, death certificate, marriage certificate, divorce decree, school transcripts, FBI background check report, Social Security letter, and other documents. Multichoice Apostille is your unmatched service provider for USA apostille!

Our experts are available Monday through Friday from 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM. Please call us with any questions at 1-770-447-0360 or toll-free 866-416-0747, for easy-to-follow detailed instructions.

Toll free in the U.S. 866-416-0747 / 770-447-0360