Serving all 50 states
Toll free in the U.S.

Apostille on a United States Embassy Single Status Affidavit

Are you a US citizen, currently in a foreign country and plan to get married? You will be required to provide a Single Status Affidavit to be allowed to enter into a marriage abroad. 

Outside of the United States, the regional U.S. Embassy or Consulate can help you obtain a document called a Single Status Affidavit / Affidavit of Civil Status.

The local U.S. Embassy/Consular office is authorized to help you prepare Single Status Affidavit and have your signature on it notarized. Usually, US Embassy/Consulate office requires an appointment for document legalization/notary services. 

Once you have your Single Status Affidavit signed and notarized, you can mail the original document to our office for an apostille service. 

If your local US Consular office is not able to provide you with a Single Status Affidavit template, you can find one online and have it signed and notarized. 

At Multichoice Apostille, we can expedite the processing of your Single Status Affidavit through the United States Department of State, so you can save your time and money.   

The apostille process can be quite complex and if you are not familiar with it, it’s best to trust professionals like Multichoice Apostille to take care of it. If you need a USA apostille on a birth certificate, marriage certificate, death certificate, or other documents, please choose our apostille services. Multichoice Apostille has almost 20 years of experience in processing authentication documents for use abroad. We will take care of all the complicated details for getting your documents certified while you can focus on other things. We apostille USA birth certificate, death certificate, marriage certificate, divorce decree, school transcripts, FBI background check report, Social Security letter, and other documents. Multichoice Apostille is your unmatched service provider for USA apostille!

Our experts are available Monday through Friday from 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM. Please call us with any questions at 1-770-447-0360 or toll-free 866-416-0747, for easy-to-follow detailed instructions.

Toll free in the U.S. 866-416-0747 / 770-447-0360