China Embassy Legalization
Do your documents need to be legalized through the Embassy of China in the United States?
Multichoice Apostille offers document legalization services through the Chinese Embassy. Our services include Embassy legalization, attestation, authentication, and certification.
You should complete the following steps for your documents to be legalized through the Embassy of China:
• First, the document submitted for legalization needs to be notarized by a local notary public. The exception is an original certified copy/certification issued by a competent Federal/ State/County Office.
• Second, the document needs to be authenticated by the Secretary of State in the same state where it was issued. Note, that some states require initial certification by the County Clerk first. Federally issued certifications do not require State authentication.
• Third, the document is ready for legalization at the Embassy of China in Washington DC.
The list of the most frequently requested documents we certify and legalize for China:
• Birth Certificates
• Death Certificates
• Single Status Affidavit
• Marriage Certificates
• Divorce Decree
• Background Checks (Local, State, FBI for China)
• Notarized Documents
• Power of Attorney
• Copy of Passport
• Copy of Driver License
• Authorization Letter
• Travel Consent Letter
• Articles of Incorporation
• Corporate Power of Attorney
• Certification of Free Sale
• Certificate of Good Standing
• Certification of Origin
• Commercial Invoice
Important! Our office can only apostille documents issued in the United States. If your documents were issued in China, you should contact the competent authorities in China for apostille service.
The apostille process can be quite complex and if you are not familiar with it, it’s best to trust professionals like Multichoice Apostille to take care of it. If you need a USA apostille on a birth certificate, marriage certificate, death certificate, or other documents, please choose our apostille services. Multichoice Apostille has almost 20 years of experience in processing authentication documents for use abroad. We will take care of all the complicated details for getting your documents certified while you can focus on other things. We apostille USA birth certificate, death certificate, marriage certificate, divorce decree, school transcripts, FBI background check report, Social Security letter, and other documents. Multichoice Apostille is your unmatched service provider for USA apostille!
Our experts are available Monday through Friday from 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM. Please call us with any questions at 1-770-447-0360 or toll-free 866-416-0747, for easy-to-follow detailed instructions.