Serving all 50 states
Toll free in the U.S.

Dual Citizenship Apostille

If you are a US citizen who has a spouse, parents, grandparents, great-grandparents, or ancestors from a foreign country, you may be eligible to apply for dual citizenship in that country.
Usually, the following documents need to be apostilled for application for dual citizenship:  

• Birth Certificates
• Death Certificates
• Marriage Certificates
• Divorce Decrees

To apply for citizenship in a foreign country you must first contact the local Embassy or Consulate of the country of your destination and ask them for a complete list of required documents for citizenship application. This list should also specify which of the documents require an apostille. Then you can contact us for further instructions on getting an apostille on all of the requested documents. 

The apostille process can be quite complex and if you are not familiar with it, it’s best to trust professionals like Multichoice Apostille to take care of it. If you need a USA apostille on a birth certificate, marriage certificate, death certificate, or other documents, please choose our apostille services. Multichoice Apostille has almost 20 years of experience in processing authentication documents for use abroad. We will take care of all the complicated details for getting your documents certified while you can focus on other things. We apostille USA birth certificate, death certificate, marriage certificate, divorce decree, school transcripts, FBI background check report, Social Security letter, and other documents. Multichoice Apostille is your unmatched service provider for USA apostille!

Our experts are available Monday through Friday from 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM. Please call us with any questions at 1-770-447-0360 or toll-free 866-416-0747, for easy-to-follow detailed instructions.

Toll free in the U.S. 866-416-0747 / 770-447-0360