Serving all 50 states
Toll free in the U.S.

Embassy Legalization Services

If you are heading to a country that is not a member of the Hague Apostille Convention, your documents should be certified and legalized by the Embassy. This process is called Embassy legalization. An apostille is never processed for use in non-member countries of the Hague Apostille Convention, and while apostille processing is generally a straightforward and uncomplicated process, Embassy Legalization is a more complex procedure. For example, if you need to legalize a Texas-issued marriage certificate for use in Thailand, your marriage certificate should first be legalized through the Texas Secretary of State office, then through the US Department of State in Washington, DC, and then through the Embassy of Thailand. 

The legalization process can be quite complex and if you are not familiar with it, it’s best to trust professionals like Multichoice Apostille to take care of it. If you need Embassy legalization on a birth certificate, marriage certificate, death certificate, or other documents, please choose our legalization services. Multichoice Apostille has almost 20 years of experience in processing authentication documents for use abroad. We will take care of all the complicated details for getting your documents certified while you can focus on other things. We apostille USA birth certificate, death certificate, marriage certificate, divorce decree, school transcripts, FBI background check report, Social Security letter, and other documents. Multichoice Apostille is your unmatched service provider for USA apostille and legalization!

Our experts are available Monday through Friday from 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM. Please call us with any questions at 1-770-447-0360 or toll-free 866-416-0747, for easy-to-follow detailed instructions.

Toll free in the U.S. 866-416-0747 / 770-447-0360