Serving all 50 states
Toll free in the U.S.

Petition for Name Change Apostille

Do you need to get an apostille on a Petition for Name Change?

Multichoice Apostille can help you obtain a District Court Petition for Name Change through the Justice Department and the US Department of State in Washington DC with no hassle for you.  We have been providing apostille service since 2004, and are able to apostille Petition for Name Change issued in all of 50 US states and Washington DC.

An apostille can only be processed on an original certified copy of Petition for Name Change issued by the local District Court (Federal Court), with a signature and seal of the Deputy Clerk and the Clerk of the District Court. The document should also bear two embossments (one per signature). 

If you don’t have an original signed copy, you will need to contact the local District Court first and request instructions from a Deputy Clerk.

The apostille process can be quite complex and if you are not familiar with it, it’s best to trust professionals like Multichoice Apostille to take care of it. If you need a USA apostille on a birth certificate, marriage certificate, death certificate, or other documents, please choose our apostille services. Multichoice Apostille has almost 20 years of experience in processing authentication documents for use abroad. We will take care of all the complicated details for getting your documents certified while you can focus on other things. We apostille USA birth certificate, death certificate, marriage certificate, divorce decree, school transcripts, FBI background check report, Social Security letter, and other documents. Multichoice Apostille is your unmatched service provider for USA apostille!

Our experts are available Monday through Friday from 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM. Please call us with any questions at 1-770-447-0360 or toll-free 866-416-0747, for easy-to-follow detailed instructions.

Toll free in the U.S. 866-416-0747 / 770-447-0360