Serving all 50 states
Toll free in the U.S.

Travel Consent Letter Apostille

Are you traveling abroad with your children and require an apostille on a Travel Consent Letter?

Multichoice Apostille can help you obtain an apostille on your Travel Consent Letter easily and stress-free. We have been providing apostille service since 2004, and can apostille Travel Consent Letters issued in all of 50 US states, Washington DC, and the U.S. Federal Government (notarized at the United States Embassy and for a foreign country). 

If your destination is a non-member country of the Hague Apostille Convention, we can apostille your travel consent letter through the United States Department of State and the Embassy or Consulate office.

A travel consent letter is required when a minor child travels to another country with only one parent or another person (other adult family members, friends, etc.). Usually, an airline or a travel agent can provide a template for a travel consent letter. You can also find a sample of it online.

A travel consent letter is permission from a parent(s) to another person(s) to accompany your minor child on a trip outside of the United States. For example, if only a mother plans to travel abroad with a child, a father should write a travel consent letter. This document usually contains the following information: full name and passport details of a consenting parent, the full names and passport details of the child and the person accompanying the child on this trip, the country of destination, the dates of travel, flight details if available.

The travel consent letter must have the signature of the person giving permission and be properly notarized.  Make sure you choose an experienced licensed notary public knowledgeable on the notarial laws of the state. The Secretary of State will reject incorrectly notarized travel consent letters which may result in trip delays and extra expenses. 

Please note, that we can apostille travel consent letters signed and notarized within the United States (including all 50 states, Washington DC, and the U.S. Federal Government (notarized at the USA Embassy and for a foreign country). If you prepared your travel consent letter outside of the United States, you should contact the appropriate competent authority to assist you in the country of your stay.

The apostille process can be quite complex and if you are not familiar with it, it’s best to trust professionals like Multichoice Apostille to take care of it. If you need a USA apostille on a birth certificate, marriage certificate, death certificate, or other documents, please choose our apostille services. Multichoice Apostille has almost 20 years of experience in processing authentication documents for use abroad. We will take care of all the complicated details for getting your documents certified while you can focus on other things. We apostille USA birth certificate, death certificate, marriage certificate, divorce decree, school transcripts, FBI background check report, Social Security letter, and other documents. Multichoice Apostille is your unmatched service provider for USA apostille!

Our experts are available Monday through Friday from 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM. Please call us with any questions at 1-770-447-0360 or toll-free 866-416-0747, for easy-to-follow detailed instructions.

Toll free in the U.S. 866-416-0747 / 770-447-0360