Serving all 50 states
Toll free in the U.S.

United States Department of Justice Apostille

Do you need to obtain an apostille on documents issued by the US Federal Court (District Court)?

Multichoice Apostille can help you obtain an apostille on US Federal Court-issued documents easy and stress-free.

Do you need to file a Petition for Name Change in a foreign country as a result of changing your legal name in the USA?  Do your certified copies of the US Federal Court documents (including Bankruptcy, Subpoena, or Judgement) need an apostille? All US Federal Court (District Court) documents require certification through the United States. Department of Justice in Washington D.C. before they can be accepted for an apostille processing by the U.S. Department of State.

The apostille process can be quite complex and if you are not familiar with it, it’s best to trust professionals like Multichoice Apostille to take care of it. If you need a USA apostille on a birth certificate, marriage certificate, death certificate, or other documents, please choose our apostille services. Multichoice Apostille has almost 20 years of experience in processing authentication documents for use abroad. We will take care of all the complicated details for getting your documents certified while you can focus on other things. We apostille USA birth certificate, death certificate, marriage certificate, divorce decree, school transcripts, FBI background check report, Social Security letter, and other documents. Multichoice Apostille is your unmatched service provider for USA apostille!

Our experts are available Monday through Friday from 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM. Please call us with any questions at 1-770-447-0360 or toll-free 866-416-0747, for easy-to-follow detailed instructions.

Toll free in the U.S. 866-416-0747 / 770-447-0360