Serving all 50 states
Toll free in the U.S.

USCIS Apostille

Do you need to apostille certified documents issued by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)?

The most common document requiring the USCIS Apostille is a Certificate of Naturalization. 

If foreign Governments/Embassies ask a naturalized US citizen to provide a Certificate of Naturalization authenticated by the U.S. State Department, this person needs to contact USCIS - the only authority that can copy the document and certify it as a true copy. A document authenticated by USCIS is called “Certified True Copy." 

If you have a Certificate of Naturalization that was older than 20 years, missing a signature or a signature on it cannot be authenticated, or if you want to apostille a Certified True Copy rather than the original, you should contact the local U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) office and request an appointment with the Field Office Director or the Immigration Service Analyst who can certify the copy.

You will also need to make an appointment with your local USCIS office if you wish to certify the original Certificate of Naturalization. Remember to bring an original and a copy (color or black and white) of your Certificate of Naturalization and another form of photo identification, such as your passport or a driver’s license. A USCIS officer will verify your identity and your status as a naturalized citizen and may certify the copy of your Certificate of Naturalization. 

The U.S. Department of Homeland Security, USCIS, will process Certified True Copies (also known as Form G-24) and return them to you along with other documents you have supplied. You will then need to mail your Form G-24 to our office for apostille processing. 

The Certified True Copy of Certificate of Naturalization can only be processed via the U.S. Department of State – Office of Authentication in Washington, D.C.  No Secretary of State office has the authority to process this type of authentication.  

The apostille process can be quite complex and if you are not familiar with it, it’s best to trust professionals like Multichoice Apostille to take care of it. If you need a USA apostille on a birth certificate, marriage certificate, death certificate, or other documents, please choose our apostille services. Multichoice Apostille has almost 20 years of experience in processing authentication documents for use abroad. We will take care of all the complicated details for getting your documents certified while you can focus on other things. We apostille USA birth certificate, death certificate, marriage certificate, divorce decree, school transcripts, FBI background check report, Social Security letter, and other documents. Multichoice Apostille is your unmatched service provider for USA apostille!

Our experts are available Monday through Friday from 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM. Please call us with any questions at 1-770-447-0360 or toll-free 866-416-0747, for easy-to-follow detailed instructions.

Toll free in the U.S. 866-416-0747 / 770-447-0360