Serving all 50 states
Toll free in the U.S.

Our blog

Certificate to Foreign Government CFG Apostille
If your business involves an export of products to another country, be prepared that the government of the country where your products are going to, will ask you to provide a Certificate to Foreign Government – a document confirming that your product meets specific US regulations and is in compliance with the US federal laws. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is authorized to issue this type of certification.
Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Apostille
To apostille documents issued by the US Department of Transportation – Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), you will need to contact the FAA and request a certified copy of your documents. Please make sure that a certified copy has the printed name and signature of an authorized FAA official. FAA-issued documents do not require notarization.
Secretary of State Apostille
Every state in the United States and the Federal Government are authorized to issue their own apostille. This means there are 52 separate and unique apostilles from the Secretary of State offices, and the U.S. Federal Government. The US Federal Government issues an apostille from the District of Colombia (Washington, D.C.) and the U.S. Department of State.
GED Diploma Transcripts Apostille
In life, different circumstances can interfere with one’s educational ambitions. But no matter what stumbling blocks you have to overcome, you can always get your GED diploma and continue your education in order to achieve your career or personal development goals. Passing the high school equivalency test, learning the English language, or mastering reading skills are a guaranteed investment in a better future.
Certificate of Free Sale FDA Apostille
If your business exports goods from the USA to a foreign country, you may be asked by that country to show certification for products regulated by the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FD&C Act).
Dual Citizenship Apostille
If you are a US citizen who has a spouse, parents, grandparents, great-grandparents, or ancestors from a foreign country, you may be eligible to apply for dual citizenship in that country. To apply for citizenship in a foreign country you must first contact the local Embassy or Consulate of the country of your destination and ask them for a complete list of required documents for citizenship application.
Medical Examination Apostille
Generally, not many countries require to present a medical examination report. However, if you are heading to a country that requires an apostille on your medical examination, you should start by contacting your family practitioner and schedule a medical check-up.
Washington DC Apostille – Form DS-4194
Multichoice Apostille can help you authenticate documents through the US Department of State obtain an apostille on your documents easy and stress-free. We have been providing document authentication service since 2004, and have an experienced and knowledgeable team to assist you with all your needs. All the United States Federal Government-issued documents are processed directly through the U.S. Department of State in Washington, D.C. – Office of Authentications.
Destination Wedding Apostille
Are you a US citizen/resident who dreams of a fairytale wedding in a foreign country? To make your dream a reality, you will need to take care of some paperwork first, i.e. obtain an apostille on your birth certificate and your single status affidavit. If you have been married before, you will also be required to have an apostille on your certified divorce decree.
FBI Background Check Apostille
Multichoice Apostille can help you obtain an apostille on your FBI Background check easy and stress-free. We have been providing apostille service since 2004, and are able to apostille documents issued in all of 50 US states and Washington DC.
Toll free in the U.S. 866-416-0747 / 770-447-0360