Do you plan to use abroad a public document issued in the State of New Mexico? If the country of your destination is a member of the Hague Apostille Convention, you will be required to obtain an Apostille on your New Mexico issued document. Multichoice Apostille can help you obtain New Mexico Apostille for any public document including but not limited to:
• Birth Certificates
• Death Certificates
• Marriage Certificates
• Divorce Decree
• Single Status Affidavit
• Background Checks (Local, State, FBI)
• Copy of Passport
• Copy of Driver License
• Power of Attorney
• Corporate Power of Attorney
• Authorization Letter
• Travel Consent Letter
• Articles of Incorporation
• Certification of Origin
• Certificate of Good Standing
• Certification of Free Sale
• Commercial Invoice
Please remember that all New Mexico - issued documents must receive an Apostille from the State of New Mexico. Depending on the country of your intended travel, the authentication requirements of your New Mexico public document can differ. Before you apply for a New Mexico apostille check the exact requirements on document specification and translation in your specific country of destination. In general, documents applied for apostille service in New Mexico must meet the following requirements:
• Vital records must be issued not earlier than within the last five years, obtained through the office of vital records, and certified with a hand signature.
• Birth certificates, death, or marriage certificates don’t require notarization, as long as they are attested with the seal and the signature.
• If you need an apostille for school records you should obtain a signed and authorized copy of your diploma or transcript from the Registrar office at your school.
• If your corporate records require New Mexico apostille, you will have to obtain hand-signed certified (pen in hand) photocopies issued by the New Mexico Secretary of State Corporations Division.
Obtaining an apostille can be intricate. If you need New Mexico Apostille on your documents, we will be happy to offer you our Apostille services. Multichoice Apostille has been assisting clients with document authentication for use abroad since 2004. We will spare you from the complicated and tedious job of getting your documents certified so that you could focus on your core business. If a process of document authentication is new to you, it could take you several days to figure out all the steps, and in some cases, you will end up waiting for your legalized documents to get back to you for a month or even longer. And even worse, if your documents are rejected because you didn’t file them correctly, you will have to start the process all over again. Think of the lost time and money! Some things are best left to the professionals, and these include apostille documents service. We apostille New Mexico birth certificates, marriage certificates, diplomas, background check, an FBI apostille, and much more. Multichoice Apostille is your unbeatable source for apostille in the USA!
Our experts are available Monday through Friday from 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM. Please call us at 1-770-447-0360 or toll-free 866-416-0747, and we will answer all your questions and offer easy to follow detailed instructions.