Are you traveling to a foreign country? Do you need to use a public document issued in the State of California? If you answered yes to these questions, your document requires an 'apostille,' or authentication certificate. We can help you obtain the California apostille you need for any public document, including but not limited to:
• Birth Certificate Apostille
• Death Certificate Apostille
• Marriage Certificate Apostille
• Divorce Decree Apostille
• Single Status Affidavit Apostille
• FBI and Local Background Check Apostille
• Copy of Passport Apostille
• Driver License Apostille
• Car Title – DMV Record Apostille
• Power of Attorney Apostille
• Corporate Power of Attorney Apostille
• Social Security Letter Apostille
• Certificate of Life Apostille
• School Transcript Apostille
• Diploma Apostille
• Authorization Letter Apostille
• Travel Consent Letter Apostille
• Documents for International Adoption Apostille
• Articles of Incorporation Apostille
• Certification of Origin Apostille
• Certificate of Good Standing Apostille
• Certification of Free Sale Apostille
• Commercial Invoice Apostille
We Make California Apostille as easy as 1-2-3!
Just follow these simple steps:
1. Download and complete our order form.
2. Send your original document or a certified copy and the completed order form to our office.
3. Receive your document with California apostille at your address, anywhere in the world!
Please visit our Services page for more details and complete instructions on starting your California apostille process.
*Please note: All documents issued by California must have a State of California apostille to be a valid, legalized document.
Before applying for a California apostille, it's always a good idea to check your country of destination's exact requirements regarding document specification, translation, and authentication. In general, documents submitted for California apostille service must meet these requirements:
● Vital records must be obtained through the office of vital records and certified with a hand signature.
● Birth certificates, death certificates, and marriage certificates don't require notarizing, as long as they bear the seal and the signature.
● If a birth or death certificate has the signature of a Health Officer or County Registrar (e.g., Local Registrar, Registrar of Vital Records, etc.), you must do one of the following before we can obtain California apostille:
● Have the birth or death certificate certified by the county clerk's office in the county in which it was issued; or
● Obtain a certified copy of the birth or death certificate from the County recorder or State of California Department of Public Health.
● If you require an apostille for school records, you should obtain a signed and authorized copy of your diploma or transcript from the office of the school registrar.
Please remember that your California apostille on your California-issued document is only valid for use in countries in the Hague Apostille Convention. If you are going to use your document in a country that is not part of the Hague Apostille Treaty, a different legalization process is required. In these cases, you must first obtain certification from the California Secretary of State, authentication from the U.S. Department of State, and finally, legalization from the destination country's embassy in Washington DC.
The process for obtaining a California apostille can be intricate. Global Apostille has been helping clients with document authentication for use abroad, and getting a California apostille, since 2004. When you require a California apostille on your documents, our apostille services will help. We spare you from the complicated and tedious job of getting your documents certified so you can focus on your core business. If document authentication is new to you, figuring it out could take a while, and in some cases, you might not get your legalized documents back for a month or longer. Even worse, if you don't file your documents correctly, you risk them being rejected, and you'll have to start the process again from the beginning. Think of the lost time and money!
Obtaining a California apostille is best left to the professionals who do it every day - Global Apostille. We apostille California-issued birth certificates, marriage certificates, diplomas, travel consent letters, FBI background checks, Social Security letters, certificates of life, and much more. Global Apostille is your unbeatable source for apostille anywhere in the U.S.!
Our apostille experts are available Monday - Friday from 10:00 a.m to 6:00 p.m. Please call us at (770) 447-0360 or toll-free at (866) 416-0747. We will answer your questions about obtaining a California apostille on your California-issued documents and offer detailed instructions so you can begin the process today.