Generally, any document issued within recent years (this varies by state) can be apostilled/authenticated. Below are some examples of documents signed by the following officials and that are commonly apostilled:
• County Clerks
• State Officials
• Notaries Public
The examples of Personal Documents that can be authenticated are:
• Birth Certificates, Marriage and Death Certificates
• Marriage Licenses
• Divorce agreements and Decree
• Certificate of Naturalization
• Adoption papers
The examples of Business and Corporate Documents are:
• Articles and Certificate of Incorporation
• Power of Attorney
• Various Company Authorization letters
• Sale Certificates
• Business Letter of Invitation
You can view the complete list of documents suitable for Apostille/Authentication here.
Multichoice Apostille offers apostille certification and document authentication for the documents issued in the United States and intended for use abroad. If you need to obtain an Apostille for your documents, please check our apostille services. We can apostille documents including but not limited to birth or death certificates, marriage or divorce certificates, FBI background checks, and many more. Multichoice Apostille is your reliable expert for apostille USA!
For more information, visit How to Apostille page, or click on the links below to learn about each document.
• How to apostille a Power of Attorney?
• How to apostille a Driver’s License?
• How to apostille a Diploma?
• How to apostille a School Transcript?
• How to apostille a Birth Certificate?
• How to apostille a Death Certificate?
• How to apostille a Marriage Certificate?
• How to apostille a Divorce Decree?
• How to apostille a Single Status Affidavit?
• How to apostille a Background Check?
• How to apostille a Social Security letter?
• How to apostille a U.S. Passport?
• How to apostille a Travel Consent Form?
• How to apostille a U.S. Federal Government Document?
• How to apostille a U.S. Corporate Document?
• How to apostille a Car Title – DMV Record?
Your fees will be refunded only if:
1. You send us your cancellation request in writing (by fax or email) before we begin processing your documents. In this case, you will receive a full refund with the exception of the shipping costs to return your documents back to you.
2. If your document is rejected an apostille as a result of our error.