If you need to use a public document from Florida in another country, that document will require an 'apostille,' or authentication certificate. We're here to help you get the apostille for any public document, including but not limited to:
• Birth Certificate Apostille
• Death Certificate Apostille
• Marriage Certificate Apostille
• Divorce Decree Apostille
• Single Status Affidavit Apostille
• FBI and Local Background Check Apostille
• Copy of Passport Apostille
• Driver License Apostille
• Car Title – DMV Record Apostille
• Power of Attorney Apostille
• Corporate Power of Attorney Apostille
• Social Security Letter Apostille
• Certificate of Life Apostille
• School Transcript Apostille
• Diploma Apostille
• Authorization Letter Apostille
• Travel Consent Letter Apostille
• Documents for International Adoption Apostille
• Articles of Incorporation Apostille
• Certification of Origin Apostille
• Certificate of Good Standing Apostille
• Certification of Free Sale Apostille
• Commercial Invoice Apostille
Getting a Florida Apostille is now easier than ever with our 3-step process!
Just follow these simple steps:
1. To get started, download and complete our order form.
2. Send your original document or a certified copy to our office, along with the completed order form.
3. When we receive your documents, we'll begin processing them for apostille and send the finished product back to you at your chosen address anywhere in the world!
If you're looking for more information on our services and how to get started with your Florida apostille, please visit our Services page.
Important: Documents from Florida are only valid if they have a State of Florida apostille.
If you want to apply for a Florida apostille, we recommend that you first check the document specifications, translation requirements, and authentication requirements of your destination country. Generally speaking, documents submitted for Florida apostille service must meet the following standards:
● The only way to get copies of vital records is through the office of vital records; these documents must also be certified with a hand signature.
● Birth certificates, death certificates, and marriage certificates don't require notarization as long as they contain the official state seal and an official signature.
● If you have a birth or death certificate that has the signature of a Health Officer or County Registrar (e.g., Local Registrar, Registrar of Vital Records, etc.), we can only obtain a Florida apostille after you do one of the following: 1. Have the birth or death certificate certified by the county clerk's office in the county in which it was issued; or 2. obtain a certified copy of the birth or death certificate from the County recorder or State of Florida Department of Public Health.
● For school records, you'll need to get a signed and authorized copy of your diploma or transcript from the registrar's office.
Please keep in mind that your Florida apostille on your document only has validity in countries that are signatories of the Hague Apostille Treaty. If you want to use your document in a non-signatory country, then a different legalization process is necessary. For these instances, you must first acquire certification from the Florida Secretary of State, authentication from the U.S. State Department, and finally, legalization from the destination country's embassy in Washington, D.C.
The process of obtaining a Florida apostille can be difficult to navigate. Global Apostille has been helping clients with document authentication and getting a Florida apostille since 2004. Let us take the burden of getting your documents certified so you can focus on what's important to you. The process of authenticating documents can be confusing to many. It could take weeks or even months before you see your legalized documents, and if they're filed incorrectly, they risk being rejected entirely. Save yourself the headache (not to mention time and money) by thinking ahead!
If you're looking to get a Florida apostille, look no further than Global Apostille. We regularly handle birth certificates, marriage certificates, diplomas, travel consent letters, FBI background checks - you name it. Plus, we have unmatched experience when it comes to apostilles in the U.S. so you can rest assured your document will be in good hands with us!
Have questions about apostilles in Florida? Our experts are here to answer them Monday - Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST. Give us a call at (770) 447-0360 or toll-free at (866) 416-0747 and we'll be happy provide you with the information and resources you need to get started on your apostille request today!