Serving all 50 states
Toll free in the U.S.

With us Apostilling a Diploma is easy! 1-2-3 and you are done!

1. Download and complete our order form.
2. Send your original document along with the completed order form to our office.
3. Get your apostilled Diploma at your address in any part of the world!

Check out Our Services page for details and instructions on how to begin the process.

Multichoice Apostille can take care of your diploma authentication or authentication of any other academic documents. If you plan to study or work in another country and also have completed high school, trade school, college, or university in the United States, the country that you are moving to may require that your US-issued academic documents receive authentication by the school Registrar before they get an apostille. If the country of your destination is a member of The Hague Apostille Convention, your documents must have an apostille to be legally accepted in that country. If the country is not a member of The Hague Convention, legalization or Great Seal is normally required. 

To authenticate your Diploma by the school, first, you need to contact your School’s Registrar’s Office and let them know that you require an original or color copy of your diploma to be signed and notarized.  In some cases, the school takes a long time to issue a certified copy, so you may want to send them your original Diploma to expedite the process. Also, remember to include a self-addressed return envelope with adequate postage for the school to mail your diploma back to you. You can order a new diploma from the school if you can’t locate the original or need it for other purposes.

Many schools have a public notary on staff. However, if your school does not have one, you can arrange for a mobile notary to come to your school and meet with the Registrar. The notary must know to apply proper notarial laws of his/her State for the State office to authenticate your diploma. Most notaries are not experienced in authenticating diplomas for use abroad, so it’s better to trust the apostille process to professionals like us.  

Once you receive your notarized diploma, please review it carefully to make sure that the diploma has been properly signed and notarized.  Verify that your document bears the original signature and the printed name of the Registrar, the notary’s name, notary’s signature, date of notarization, notarial affidavit, and seal. Some schools sign and notarize the back of the diploma while others have enough space to use the front.  Once you have your notarized diploma, you can send it to our office for apostille processing.  

Multichoice Apostille can apostille Diplomas and University Degrees for use in over 115 countries-members of the Hague Apostille Convention. We also provide a Legalization on Degrees for use in over 60 non-member countries of the Hague Apostille Convention. The most common countries that ask for an apostille on University Degree are Italy, South Korea, and Spain. The Legalization process is most frequently requested by these non-member countries: China, Kuwait, Taiwan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates.

At Multichoice Apostille we can apostille diplomas granted in any of the 50 States and the District of Columbia (Washington, DC). If your Diploma was issued in a different country, that country needs to obtain an apostille on your diploma. We can process your Diploma apostille only if your diploma was issued by the US educational institution. 

Obtaining an apostille is a complicated process and should always be handled by professionals. Remember that trusting your important documents to incompetent people unfamiliar with the specifics of each country, may lead you to unplanned expenses, and delays of your important business by weeks, or even months. Complex matters must be handled by experts, and that’s why we recommend that you should contact Multichoice Apostille for obtaining an apostille on your Diploma.

For any questions please visit our FAQ page or Contact Us page.

Toll free in the U.S. 866-416-0747 / 770-447-0360