Serving all 50 states
Toll free in the U.S.

With us U.S. Federal Government Apostille is easy! 1-2-3 and you are done!

1. Download and complete our order form.
2. Send your original document along with the completed order form to our office.
3. Get your apostilled US Federal Government Document at your address in any part of the world! 

Check out Our Services page for details and instructions on how to begin the process of legalizing your documents for use in a foreign country.

Multichoice Apostille obtains apostilles for federal documents issued by the United States Government. Federally issued documents are documents signed by:

- US Federal officer
- Judge advocate
- American Consular officer 
- Foreign Consul Diplomatic Official registered with the State Department Office of Protocol
- Military Notary

We process apostille and/or legalization of documents issued by the following federal agencies:

• Social Security Administration (Social Security Letter apostille, Income and Benefits Letter apostille)
• Office of Personnel Management (apostilled various employment and benefits forms for federal employees) 
• U.S. Department of Homeland Security (Immigration documents apostille, Naturalization certificate apostille) 
• U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (Certificate of foreign governments apostille, Certificate of Pharmaceutical/Export apostille)
• U.S. Department of Agriculture (Animal/Plant Certification apostille, Animal Health certifications apostille)
• U.S. Food and Drug Administration (Sanitation certificate apostille, BSE-Free Certificate apostille, etc.)
• U.S. Department of Justice (FBI Background check apostille, U.S. Federal Court Documents apostille, U.S. Bankruptcy Court Documents apostille, Petition for Name Change apostille)
• U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (Trademark certificate apostille)
• Environmental Protection Agency (Product certification apostille, etc.)
• National Archives and Records Administration (Naturalization Records apostille, Passenger Arrival Records apostille)

Only member countries of the Hague Apostille Convention request and accept an apostille on a US Federal government document. If you are traveling to a country that is not a party to the Hague Apostille Treaty, you will be required to obtain US Federal government document legalization - a special authentication process through the U.S. Department of State in Washington, D.C., and legalization through the Embassy /Consulate office.

Obtaining an Apostilled US Federal Government Document is a complex process and should always be handled by professionals only. Remember that trusting your important documents to incompetent persons who are unfamiliar with the specifics of each country, may lead you to lost money, and delays of your important business by weeks, or even months. Complicated matters must be handled by experts, and that’s why we recommend that you should let Multichoice Apostille take care of obtaining a Federal Government Document Apostille.

For any questions please visit our FAQ page or Contact Us page.

Toll free in the U.S. 866-416-0747 / 770-447-0360